* Some welcome improvements were made to the Trace services, viz.,
- Sessions can now be configured to log user and automatic sweep activity.
- TRACE now produces statistics of actions that happen after a transaction has finished.
- TRACE now provides the ability to log errors that occur in runtime (lock conflicts, key violations, et al.).
* It is now possible to use the API to do a remote backup/restore.
* A note is now written into firebird.log when an automatic sweep is started.
* Support was added for C preprocessor flags in the Firebird build system.