- VPN connection status indicator.
- Stop media playback by long pressing play/pause button.
- Freeze when opening FrostWire from the first time out of clicking on a magnet link or .torrent file.
- Bug where files couldn't be played with the main player button.
- Bug where the speaker icon on the library would still show after the media player had stopped.
- Bug after 5.7.5 in which the buttons of the Create Torrent dialog were not visible unless the window was resized.
- Fixes issue on Linux when player window pixel translucency could not be set.
- Fixes Null Pointer Exception when trying to shutdown and hide an MPlayerWindow that may have not been instantiated.
- Fixes issue where user could not create new playlist by dropping songs from existing playlist into 'New Playlist' list item in the library.
- Updated MigLayout source code to version 4.0