* UX upgrade, send file or send folder support when a file or folder is dropped on FrostWire.
* UX upgrade, file choosing dialogs on Mac now also show mounted volumes.
* UX bugfix, fixes possible UI freeze on startup.
* UX bugfix, sending songs to iTunes is now done in a single process.
* New feature, Send file. Available on File Menu and Transfer Manager.
* New feature, Send folder. Available on File Menu and Transfer Manager.
* UX upgrade, we now have a [+] icon next to search result file names to show partial download dialog.
* UX upgrade, when a partial download is cancelled, the entry is removed from transfers.
* UX update on partial download dialog. Includes new text filter.
* UX fix, Library search now also looks for .torrents on “Torrents” folder.
* UX fix, Mac OSX file menu does no longer show “Exit” action.
* Fixes bug, incomplete files are no longer exported to iTunes playlist.
* UX update, Help Menu now says “Sharing Help”. Items rearranged.
* UX update, rearranged View options into single panel.
* UX update, torrent seeding settings are now a control of its own with an explanation of what seeding is.
* UX update, the installation wizard now forces the user to decide if she wants to seed or not seed to continue. Links to what is seeding are in place.
* UX update, in Windows and Linux, when the user Xs the window the user is explained that the application will be hidden and is given the option to exit.
* UX bugfix, font size can now be increased.
* UI upgrade, Create and seed New Torrents.
* UI upgrade, Ability to throttle torrent transfer speeds
* UI upgrade, Copy info hash from torrent.
* UI upgrade, Copy magnet link url from torrent.
* UI upgrade, Searchable library. Searches recursively downloaded files, folders and torrents.
* UI upgrade, Search results filterable by Torrent Search Engine.
* UI upgrade, Search results filterable by file size.
* UI upgrade, Search results filterable by number of seeds.
* UI upgrade, Search results filterable by keywords as you type.
* UI upgrade, Ability to download partial files.
* UI upgrade, Promotional slides can now be switched by the user.
* UI upgrade and bug fixes on Phone & Tablets tab.
* UI upgrade, Ability to rebuild “FrostWire” playlist on iTunes.
* UI upgrade, Replaced legacy skinning code for “Substance” skinning system.
* Core update, audio playback is now done using mplayer.
* Core update, Vuze core integration with transfer manager. re-written from scratch.
* Core update, No Gnutella support. Multiple library dependencies gone.