* New setting to turn off automatic installer downloads.
* New setting to limit the speed of BitTorrent downloads.
* New Galician flag added.
* UX improvements when creating new folders on the Phones and Tablets UI.
* Fixes bug when dropping files on an Android device that hasn’t been selected.
* UX change. FrostWire will now seed torrents that have not been removed from it’s download manager. Completed torrents now will appear as “Completed/Seeding”
* UX change. Default save location folder in Windows Vista and Windows7 is now the user’s default “~Downloads/FrostWire” folder.
* UX improvements when showing FrostClick overlays. No more flickering. Overlays are now shown in an animated slideshow. More than 2 artists can now be promoted.
* Fixes bug when copying .apk files from Android device to desktop computer.
* Fixes bug when saving torrents to it’s default Save location if that folder has been deleted.
* Fixes bug on which removed Torrent downloads would reappear.
* Updated Mojito DHT integration. Mojito DHT is now active.
* Upgraded anti-spam mechanisms.
* Removed all remnant code related to LimeWire Store.
* Cleanup to use a single logging library.