Google Chrome 18.0.1025.151
# This release fixes issues including:
* black screen on Hybrid Graphics system with GPU accelerated compositing enabled
* CSS not applied to <content> element
* Regression rendering a div with background gradient and borders
* Canvas 2D line drawing bug with GPU acceleration
* Multiple crashes
* Pop-up dialog is at wrong position
* HTML Canvas patterns are broken if you change the transformation matrix
* SSL interstitial error "proceed anyway" / "back to safety" buttons don't work
# Security fixes
* Out-of-bounds read in Skia clipping.
* Cross-origin iframe replacement.
* Use-after-free in run-in handling.
* Use-after-free in line box handling.
* Use-after-free in v8 bindings.
* Use-after-free in HTMLMediaElement.
* Cross-origin violation parenting pop-up window. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
* Use-after-free in SVG resource handling.
* Use-after-free in media handling.
* Use-after-free applying style command.
* Use-after-free in focus handling.
* Read-after-free in script bindings.