InfraRecorder 64-bit 0.5
* Relaxed default project ISO9660 settings.
* Made progress dialogs resizable for easier reading.
* Added wait cursors to time consuming operations.
* Fixed bug causing failed operations to sometimes be reporeted as successful.
* Fixed bug causing an error when verifying discs containing single character file or directory names.
* Updated cdrtools to version 2.01.01a61.
* Added support for displaying BluRay and HD-DVD capabilities.
* Displayed OK button problem should now be gone.
* Greatly improved device detection speed, devices are now always probed at startup.
* Fixed a bug preventing boot images from being removed from projects.
* Updated InfraRecorder projects not to store file size information that potentially could cause write errors.
* Added safety net preventing non-recoverable read errors to affect integrity of other files during recording operation.
* Updated InfraRecorder to lock files on hard drive during file system creation in order to avoid inconsistency errors.
* Added support for importing data from file lists like M3U.
* Added command line options for selecting default project and media type.
* Fixed a bug causing projects opened by association not to be loaded if welcome screen was enabled.
* Added support for using Ctrl+A in the track secion to select all tracks.
* The drive letter is now displayed with the name of all CD/DVD devices.
* Renamed disc fixation to disc closing.
* Fixed bugs related to drive letter detection.