Maxthon 18.104.22.1680 BetaBETA
* Updated Webkit Core. Solved lots of detailed core problems and improved user experience.
* Updated Maxthon Thunder Downloader module. Improved user experience and resource occupation.
* Improved the support for HTML5 canvas.
* Main Frame
- Some program crash problems.
- It could not login Maxthon account automatically.
- It could open multiple browser internal pages.
- Zoom scale display problem.
- File name suffix problem when saved the whole page as a image.
* Webkit Core
- Floating button support.
- Spell check support.
- *.mht file support.
- Some crash problems of Webkit Core.
- Improved page compatibility.
- Some links could not be opened in the background by middle button.
- It did not display the site icon when opened some links by middle button.
- It could not display the content in drop-down list by double click.
- Data error problem of "Property" in Menu.
- It would regard "about:" protocol as searching.
- There would be "Runtime Error" prompt when visited some sites.
- Some memory leak problems.
- Improved the support for @font-face of css.
- Improved the support for http://www.apple.com/icloud/.
- Failed to block popup window ads if you ever canceled "Subscribe to AdHunter Rules".
- There was only underline displaying when hovered the mouse over the link if the link wrapped.
* User Interface
- The auxiliary information in Status Bar could not display completely if the download speed was too fast.
- It would display fake download speed and then download failed if the download directory did not exist.
- "Selected Items" number display problem in Source Sniffer.
* Magic Fill
- It could not open the drop-down menu.
- It could not save the password in some pages.
- Flash blocking problem.
- Some problems of blocking by mistake.
* Installation Program
- It would not prompt when there was not enough space in target disk.
- Installation window word display problem in some languages.