SeaMonkey 2.7 Beta 4
# SeaMonkey-specific changes:
- Add-ons are compatible by default now, provided they are declared compatible with SeaMonkey version 2.1 or better (bug 702792).
# Mozilla platform changes:
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented (see bug 615976).
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported (see bug 505115).
- New <bdi> element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties (see bug 613149 and bug 662288).
- Added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification.
- Fixed several stability issues.