SeaMonkey 2.12 Beta 1
* Undo Add to Dictionary has been added.
* Favicons have been added to back/forward and history (Go) menus.
* Windows jump list entries support favicons now.
* Google search is now using HTTPS.
* Select all, Copy on the about: page did not paste correctly.
* Trying to import a text address book could cause the description to push all buttons off screen.
* Importing address books that contained a quoted string could crash the application.
* (US English) accesskeys in the Compact Folders dialog are now ambiguous.
* The "For at most X days" field in server settings is now checked for numeric values.
* Feed OPML import/export has been improved.
* The Build Identifier was missing from the about: page.
* URLs appearing in the Page Info Links tab can now be opened in the browser.
* Bad offline operations could prevent IMAP folders from updating.
* Temporary files were not removed while sending.
* New Tab preference Last Page Visited loaded the last visited page instead of the currently viewed one.
* The "Check for new articles every X minutes" field in RSS account settings is now checked for numeric values and disabled when not needed.
* Attachments that cannot be displayed inline were not shown in the attachment pane.
* Partially downloaded message were sometimes considered a duplicate message.
* Importing a .vcf (vCard) with empty lines did not work.
* Image zoom (Page zoom) was reset when switching tabs.
* When receiving a new email, the notification did not display the email address of the sender when he had no name.
* The case of the server name in Account Settings could not be changed.
* The account name could be corrupted due to improper updating when the user or server name changed.
* Messages could be lost or corrupted if the network connection dropped while moving mails from an IMAP mail folder to a local mail folder.
* Maildir handling of temporary files for IMAP offline store and notifications for moved/deleted local messages with Maildir have been fixed.
* The Location Bar did not revert back to the correct URL when the user entered text then shift-middle clicked Go to open the location in a new tab.
* Back/forward history navigation did not clear the old tab favicon.
* Switching the profile now prompts to save the session.
* After deleting an account in the Account Manager, the next account is now selected.
* Account central is now displayed when no default account or no accounts are setup.
* Support for closing inactive databases (mail folders) has been added.
* A new filter is now inserted at the current position / above the selected filter.
* Filters did not save if Tags Is Empty was set.
* The Add/Remove Action buttons on the filter editor were missing tooltips and accesskeys.
* The Account Settings Junk Settings panel has been reworked.
* The scary message about multiple SMTP servers on Account Settings has been reworked.
* The splitter in the MailNews Search dialog could get collapsed completely.