Wireshark 32-bit 1.5.0 Beta
# The following features are new:
* Wireshark can import text dumps, similar to text2pcap.
* You can now view Wireshark's dissector tables (for example the TCP port to dissector mappings) from the main window.
* TShark can show a specific occurrence of a field when using '-T fields'.
* Custom columns can show a specific occurrence of a field.
* You can hide columns in the packet list.
* Wireshark can now export SMB objects.
* dftest and randpkt now have manual pages.
* TShark can now display iSCSI service response times.
* Dumpcap can now save files with a user-specified group id.
* Syntax checking is done for capture filters.
* You can display the compiled BPF code for capture filters in the Capture Options dialog.
* You can now navigate backwards and forwards through TCP and UDP sessions using Ctrl+, and Ctrl+. .
* Packet length is (finally) a default column.
* TCP window size is now avaiable both scaled and unscaled. A TCP window scaling graph is available in the GUI.
* 802.1q VLAN tags are now shown by the Ethernet II dissector.
* Various dissectors now display some UTF-16 strings as proper Unicode including the DCE/RPC and SMB dissectors.
* The RTP player now has an option to show the time of day in the graph in addition to the seconds since beginning of capture.
* The RTP player now shows why media interruptions occur.
* Graphs now save as PNG images by default.
# New Protocol Support
* ADwin, ADwin-Config, Apache Etch, Aruba PAPI, Constrained Application Protocol (COAP), Digium TDMoE, Ether-S-I/O, FastCGI, Fibre Channel over InfiniBand (FCoIB), Gopher, Gigamon GMHDR, IDMP, Infiniband Socket Direct Protocol (SDP), JSON, LISP Data, MikroTik MAC-Telnet, Mongo Wire Protocol, Network Monitor 802.11 radio header, OPC UA ExtensionObjects, PPI-GEOLOCATION-GPS, ReLOAD, ReLOAD Framing, SAMETIME, SCoP, SGSAP, Tektronix Teklink, WAI authentication, Wi-Fi P2P (Wi-Fi Direct)
# New and Updated Capture File Support
* Apple PacketLogger, Catapult DCT2000, Daintree SNA, Endace ERF, HP OpenVMS TCPTrace, IPFIX (the file format, not the protocol), Lucent/Ascend debug, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network Instruments, TamoSoft CommView