Zoom Player Home 8.7 Beta 28
# New :
* New thumbnail preview when hovering over the timeline (MAX only). Thumbnail preview currently works only on media formats that report key frame position. Enable under:
Adv. Options / Control Bar / Timeline Area
* Extensive changes to the Smart Play profiles, enabling newer, better codecs for many profiles. Please report any issues playing a format that previously used to play.
* New "GIF" smart play profile to better support animated GIF playback.
* New "exSlideshow" extended function used to specify the slideshow delay (wait period) between two images.
* New Comm API message #6040, returning the current playlist with path relative to the share path specified using the /SharePath command line parameter.
* New Comm API message #6105, used to enable/disable the scheduler.
* New Comm API message #2310, used to adjust the audio volume level.
# Changes :
+ The play next media file in the same directory feature no longer tries to open playlist files which could be abused and cause the featuer to play media files outside the original playing folder.
+ The active/inactive buttons on skinned dialogs are now clearer.
+ The "Still Image" smart play profile is no longer used for GIF images.
# Fixes :
- Worked around a uTorrent bug that prevented download percentage from appearing in media navigation fullscreen interfaces for certain file names.
- When the "Save Position" checkbox is unticked in the Skins Selection window, in the F6 skin mode, clicking the "Switch to Standard User Interface" button did not retain the user interface when switching.
- In F6 mode, clicking the "Switch to Standard User Interface" button doesn't retain the size of the interface when switching has been fixed.
- A minor visual glitch in the Audio skin's bottom right buttons down state has been corrected.
- Fixed a crash when closing the player with the 'Show time seek position over timeline' setting enabled.
- The volume skin widget did not support unicode (non-english) characters.