# New Features
- Gradient Tool
- Info Palette
- Reverse Geocoding
- Direct upload to Facebook
- Lens Blur
- Automatic distortion correction for DNG files containing necessary correction tags (relevant to micro 4/3rds and other select mirrorless cameras).
- Automatically converts RAW and TIFF to JPG when uploading to 3rd party services (SmugMug, Flickr)
- Ability to toggle state of thumbnail overlay icons with [ and ] shortcut keys
- Performance improvements made to the Repair Tool
- Added support for EXIF, IPTC, and embedded ACDSee metadata to PSD files.
- Added support for Samsung maker notes in EXIF metadata
- Name of folders can be shown when file names are hidden (Tools | Options | File List | Thumbnail Info)
- Improved media player user interface
- Ability to extract frame from video file added to media player (Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Ability to specify order of external editors list
- Reintroduced the Light color scheme
- International characters would not encode correctly in IPTC metadata fields.
- Lens information would be lost when converting RAW or DNG to JPG.
- Hierarchical keywords would not flatten to list of keywords when uploading to 3rd party photo services.