ATI Catalyst Drivers 11.3 Vista
# New Features:
* Seamless GPU Compute support
- The AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) OpenCL runtime is now enabled by default within AMD Catalyst. Applications that leverage OpenCL for GPU based compute tasks will automatically benefit from the significant performance boost that this provides.
# Windows Vista
* 3DMark 2011 no longer hangs on a quad crossfire HD6990 system.
* World of Warcraft no longer fails to respond when alt-tabbing out and into the game when running on the AMD HD6990.
* Mpeg2 Video playback now correctly uses hardware acceleration when played with Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center.
* Youtube HD Flash video now renders correctly.
* Enabling Anti-Aliasing no longer causes figure to have a bright outline in Medal Of Honor Single Player mode.
# Windows 7
* 3D BluRay playback no longer displays random frame loss.
* The 8x Anti-Aliasing is now correctly listed in some OpenGL applications.
* System no longer shows laggy performance when playing 720P WMV video files.
* Tearing is no longer randomly observed when playing Bioshock with Vsync and MLAA enabled.