AMD Catalyst Drivers 11.12 Vista 64
* AMD OpenGL 4.2 production support
- AMD Catalyst 11.12 delivers official support for the OpenGL 4.2 specification
* AMD Eyefinity technology enhancements
- Enables support for AMD HD3D technology when using a 3x1 Landscape Eyefinity display group, on supported DisplayPort 3D monitors.
* AMD Vision Engine Control Center enhancements for Dual Graphics
- Improvements have been implemented to better facilitate the enabling and control of the Dual Graphics within the Vision Engine Control Center
# Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista Operating System:
* Random ghosting is no longer observed while playing Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
* Character Avatars no longer flash in Dragon Age 2 in Crossfire mode.
* Stalker – Clear Sky no longer displays random black horizontal lines on initial startup.
* Playing Tom Clancy HAWX 2 in Eyefinity mode no longer generates a random system reboot.
* Random choppy Flash playback is no longer experienced.
* Running Civilization V in DirectX 11 mode no longer crashes randomly when run at medium and high in-game settings.
* F1 2010 no longer hangs intermittently on launch.
* Flashing textures are no longer randomly observed while playing Bulletstorm.
* Dead Space 2 no longer hangs randomly.
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
* All required PAL formats are now correctly listed in the Vision Control Center on the HDTV support page.
* Playing Dirt2, Dirt3 and Portal2 in DirectX 9 mode no longer causes a random system hang.
* Portal 2 no longer displays random screen tearing when run in DirectX 9.
* Total War Shogun 2 no longer displays random corruption when played at low in game settings and 2x1 and 3x1 Eyefinity modes.
* Playing Lost Planet 2 in Eyefinity mode and Crossfire enable no longer randomly crashes.
* Portal 2 will no longer randomly crash when the GPU is switched to Low Power mode.
* Running Stalker Clear Sky in DirectX 10 mode in a Tri-Crossfire configuration no longer randomly hangs when in-game settings are set to high.
* Tom Clancy Endwar no longer randomly hangs with a pinstripe display.
* Playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer generates a random system hang.
* Graphics corruption is no longer randomly exhibited while playing video clips using Windows Media Center.
* Doom 3 no longer experiences random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
* Crysis 2 no longer displays random flickering when run in DirectX9 mode.
* Far Cry2, Dragon 2, Homefront, Stalker: Metro 2033 and Bioshock 2 no longer display random flashing textures.
* Left 4 Dead 2 no longer experiences random hangs.
* HAWX2 no longer experiences random hangs when navigating in game menus.
* Lost Planet 2 and Dragon Age 2 no longer display random flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.