CuteFTP 8.3.1 Pro
* Corrected an issue where files/folders were not displaying in the remote pane when attempting to connect using FTP Protocol having Mode Z disabled on the Server.
* Corrected an issue where the user would change Socks type but the change would not stick, Socks setting would revert back to 'Use site specific option' default setting.
* Corrected issue where the user was able to drag and drop a file into the remote pane even though there was no site connection.
* Enhanced Turbo mode to better handle compressed files.
* Corrected issue where the user was unable to upload a file of size 2+ gigabytes using HTTPS protocol.
* Corrected issue with the uploading of large ASCII files of 100 megabytes or larger using SFTP protocol would fail.
* Corrected issue where files containing the % sign in the file name would fail download using HTTP protocol.
* Corrected issue where an upgrade would Unregister the user and set the user in an unverified registration state.
* Corrected issue where VMDK file types would fail to download using SFTP protocol.
* Corrected problem where users in CuteFTP Pro would automatically log into the wrong account if an existing connection is open to the same server.