.NET Framework Version 4.5.1
# New features and enhancements:
* Automatic binding redirection for assemblies.
* Ability to collect diagnostics information to help developers improve the performance of server and cloud applications.
* Ability to explicitly compact the large object heap (LOH) during garbage collection.
* Additional performance improvements such as ASP.NET app suspension, multi-core JIT improvements, and faster app startup after a .NET Framework update.
# Improvements when debugging your .NET Framework apps in Visual Studio 2013:
* Return values in the Visual Studio debugger.
* Edit and Continue for 64-bit apps.
* Async-aware debugging.
* Better exception support for Windows Runtime components.