Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
* Added a new autorun location for behavior monitoring.
* E2: Improved exploit detection for MS Word files.
* E2: Improved scan of PDF files (multiple possible exploit infections are handled)
* E2: Minor internal changes.
* Minor GUI modifications for better support of the large fonts.
* Support for offline installations added. License verification and update can be skipped now.
* Improved memory management.
* Changed default view settings on host rules list.
* Improved renewal notifications when license is about to end soon.
* Online update crash in the commandline scanner – fixed.
* Problem when saving application rules and whitelist items – fixed.
* Display bug on the number of used signatures – fixed.
* Bug in refreshing the license details during online update – fixed.
* Bug: Old license dialog appears after last beta update – fixed.
* Bug when deleting application rules – fixed.
* Minor changes in order processing.
* Updated copyright year in footer.
* Program restart notification loop when updating Explorer context menu modules – fixed.
* Improved dynamic disk support in routine used for converting file paths from device to human readable format.
* Localization bug in submit notification popups – fixed.
* Improved date-time conversion routine for correct handling of different date formats.
* Improved data validation during scans to avoid potential crashes.
* Problems when trying to scan non-supported paths via Explorer context menu – fixed.
* Minor problem when refreshing license details – fixed.
* Localization bug in email scanning plugins – fixed.
* Incorrect label in logs for automatically quarantined items – fixed.
* Minor improvements in skinning feature.