Foobar2000 1.2.5 beta 1
* Converter: fixed writing of WAV files with odd byte counts (eg. 24-bit mono).
* Improved handling of various malformed WAV files.
* Converter: fixed writing of file types that foobar2000 cannot tag.
* Fixed “verify integrity of played files” option disabling HDCD & DTS decoder components.
- It's a feature of individual decoder components; third party decoder components such as Monkey's Audio decoder must be updated separately.
* “Add Folder” now skips over hidden files & subfolders.
* AIFF file format tagging support.
* Added authenticode signatures to foobar2000 binaries.