Foxit Reader 6.0.2.0413
# New Features:
* PDF Creation
- Allows users to quickly and easily create PDF.
- With one-click, create from Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel through the Foxit Reader plug-in.
- High performance PDF conversion from hundreds of file types by:
> Dragging and dropping the document into Foxit Reader.
> Using the Foxit Reader create From File capability.
> Right mouse clicking on the file.
- Convert hardcopy documents into PDF with the create From Scanner functionality.
- Extend any application with print capabilities to include PDF conversion through the included Foxit Reader PDF Printer (PDF print driver).
- Cut and paste content via the Windows clipboard into a new PDF by using the From Clipboard feature.
* Ribbon-Based Toolbar
- New user interface with a ribbon-based toolbar based on Microsoft Office 2013 (Office 15) design is more intuitive and provides users with a familiar user experience.
* Read and Search PDF Portfolios
- Open and read PDF portfolios and perform searches either within a single PDF file or across all the PDF files in the portfolio.
* Whitelist Trusted URLs for Form Submission
- Enables users to create and maintain a whitelist of the trusted URLs when submitting form online to manage the file access.
* Create and Insert Stamps
- Allows users to create and insert stamps into their PDF documents and forms, by selecting from a choice of pre-made stamps, creating static custom or dynamic stamps.
* PDF Sign
- Allows users to sign documents with their own handwriting. Signatures can be created from an image of your signature or by writing it yourself on touch enabled desktop systems or tablets. Users can quickly and easily manage, place, and apply these signatures.
* Plug-in Manager
- Adds plug-in Manager which shows a list of installed plug-ins and the relevant information.
# Feature Enhancements:
* Comments Summary
- Supports sorting comments by checkmark status, setting current properties of any comment as default, and deleting comment by batch. Plus, the Note comment now supports to be printed.
* Booklet Printing
- Allows users to print multipage PDF in booklet format.
* Run Script Right Control
- Supports to control the right of running Script for better PDF protection.