Google Chrome 15.0.874.0 DevBETA
* Updated V8 188.8.131.52
* Fixed a possible sync crash triggered by encryption of all sync data.
* The --enable-accelerated-plugins flag was changed to --disable-accelerated-plugins. Pepper Plugins are now accelerated by default.
* Fixed a crash when deleting cookies from chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
* Enable new client-side phishing detection for non-UMA users (previously UMA-only). When local heuristics trigger, sends only limited information that does not identify the page, such as a prefix of the hash of the URL, and other non-identifiable features such as whether you've visited the page before.
* Fixed many known stability issues.