# New Features:
- New password quality estimation algorithm.
- When activating the main window while a dialog is opened, the main window now redirects activation to the dialog.
- Added '-preload' command line option.
- Added database repair mode warning.
- KeePass does not change the focus anymore when locking while being minimized to tray.
- When clicking into the empty space of the groups tree view, the currently selected group is not deselected anymore.
- The 'Special' GUI character set now includes '|' and '~'.
- The 'High ANSI' character set now consists of the range [U+0080, U+00FF] except control and non-printable characters.
- Changed auto-type command icon.
- Shortened product name in window titles.
- Improved RC-created group time fields.
- KeePassLibC DLLs are now explicitly marked as DEP- and ASLR-compatible (like the executable file).
- In the MSI package, the version is now included in the product name.
- Replaced Boost threads by Windows API threads (because Boost threads can result in crashes on restricted Windows 7 x64 systems).
- Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.54.0.
- Various UI improvements.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- Password generation based on patterns: escaped curly brackets are now parsed correctly.