Macrium Reflect 5.0.4995
* Windows PE Rescue media wizard - Driver injection
- Added support for additional USB3.0 hardware
IMPORTANT: Please create fresh Windows PE rescue media if you have issues with USB3 hardware
# Bug fixes:
* Backup To Mount Points
- When backing up to a mount point, the maximum image file size was being incorrectly determined. This has been resolved.
* File & Folder Restore
- In rare scenarios when restoring large files over 4GB from a File & Folder backup, some files in the backup would not be selected for restore. This has been resolved.
* Incorrect Imaging Error Message
- When including a volume for imaging which does not have a drive letter and the image target is a mount point on that volume an incorrect error message was being generated. This has been resolved.
* Edit Scheduled Batch Job
- When editing a scheduled batch job in Macrium Reflect, the backup type parameter was being superfluously appended to the command line. This has been resolved.