- Fixed a bug in the Windows version that for some users caused the display of
the diskmap to get stuck.
- Fixed a bug in the forced-fill optimization that caused the program to skip
fragments that were left by filling a gap with a part of the fragment.
- If the volumename of a disk cannot be determined then the program will now
fallback to using the mountpoint of a volume to open a handle.
- If the user specifies a short input mask without a wildcard, for example "C:"
or "C:\", then the input mask is rewritten as "C:\*".
- Fixed a bug where the special "DisableDefaults" spacehogs mask only disabled
the masks, but not the "Files bigger than 50 megabytes"" and "Files not
accessed in the last month" criteria.
- Bundled some language-specific SpaceHogs masks into
"?:\\*\\Installshield Installation Information\\*".
- Moved the "Volume ID" message for FAT disks from debug level zero to 6.