NVIDIA Forceware 306.23 WHQL Vista
# GPU Support
* Adds support for GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, and GeForce GTX 650.
* Legacy Support Notification: GeForce 6-series and GeForce 7-series GPUs will be moved to legacy support after GeForce R304 drivers. GeForce R310 drivers (the next major family of drivers) will not support these products.
# Adds support for NVIDIA TXAA
* NVIDIA TXAA is new film-style anti-aliasing technique designed specifically to reduce temporal aliasing (crawling and flickering in motion) through a combination of hardware AA, custom CG film style AA resolve, and a temporal filter.
* The Secret World is the first game to support TXAA.
* TXAA is supported on GeForce GTX 600-series Kepler-based GPUs.
# Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 301.42 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
* GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 60% in Total War: Shogun 2 (fixes performance issue with latest game patch)
* GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
# NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
* Alan Wake's American Nightmare – added
* Borderlands 2 – added
* Darksiders 2 – added
* End of Nations - added
* F1 2011 – updated
* F1 2012 – added
* Final Fantasy XIV – updated
* Nexuiz - added
* Orcs Must Die! 2 – added
* PlanetSide 2 - updated
* Saints Row: The Third – updated
* Shogun 2: Total War – updated
* Sleeping Dogs – updated from latest beta
* Spec Ops: The Line - added
* The Secret World - updated
* Torchlight II - added
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - added
* Tornado Force - added
* Tribes: Ascend – updated
# NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
* Alan Wake's American Nightmare – rated Not Recommended
* A New Dawn – rated Fair
* All Zombies Must Die! Scorepocalypse – rated Good
* ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead – rated Fair
* Bang Bang Racing – rated Excellent
* Borderlands 2 – updated profile with new convergence settings
* Brave – rated 3D Vision Ready
* Devil May Cry 4- rated Fair
* Depth Hunter – updated rating to 3D Vision Ready
* Dishonored – rated Good
* End of Nations – rated Good
* London 2012 The Official Video Game – rated Fair
* Mad Doc Jr.'s Doom Rails – rated Excellent
* Mass Effect 3 – updated in-game compatibility message and profile to be more compatible with community 3D mods
* Max Payne 3 – updated rating to Excellent and updated in-game compatibility message to inform users to use DirectX 11, disable MSAA and use SSA0.
* Raiderz – rated Fair
* Roller Coaster Rampage – rated 3D Vision Ready
* SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator – rated Fair
* Street Fighter X Tekken – rated 3D Vision Ready
* Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends – rated Good
* Tiger Woods PGA 12: The Masters – rated Good
* Tribes: Ascend – rated Fair
* The Secret World – rated Good
* The Walking Dead – rating Good
* World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria – rated Excellent
# Other Profile Updates
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Diablo III
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for L.A. Noire
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support for Rayman Origins
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Star Wars: The Old Republic
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support Counter-strike: Global Offensive
* Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support MechWarrior Online
* Disabled FXAA for several Windows programs like Media Player and Movie Maker.
# NVIDIA Surround
* Surround settings now persisted after new driver overinstall.
# NVIDIA CUDA
* Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 Preview or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Key Fixes
* Fixes an intermittent vsync stuttering issue with GeForce GTX 600-series GPUs.
* Fixes an issue where some manufacturer’s factory overclocked cards default to and run at lower clocks.
* Fixes a performance issue in Total War: Shogun 2 with the latest game patch.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
* Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.