NVIDIA Forceware 280.26 WHQL Vista 64
# NVIDIA SLI
* Enables SLI technology on SLI-certified motherboards with AMD chipsets: 990FX, 990X, and 970.
# NVIDIA 3D Vision
* With Release 280 drivers, the 3D Vision Controller driver is now included with all GPU driver installations. Users are no longer required to install a separate 3D Vision Controller driver or CD driver. This driver includes the 280.19 3D Vision Controller driver. For more information, please view this knowledgebase article for more information.
* Adds support for viewing 3DVisionLive.com and YouTube 3D with NVIDIA SLI PCs. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information on 3D Vision Window Mode.
* Adds support for Window mode for 3D Vision Video Player. This requires v1.7.2 or higher of the player.
* Adds support for new 3D Vision monitors: ViewSonic V3D245
* Adds support for new 3D Vision projectors: Acer X1111, BenQ W710ST, and NEC NP-V300W
* Added the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Alice Madness Returns
- Back to the Future (Episodes 1-5)
- Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- Chuang Shi Xi You
- Dao Jian 2 ??2
- The Darkness 2
- Dead Island
- Deep Black
- Dou Zhan Shen
- Dragon Ball Online
- Dungeons and Dragons: Online
- Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- L.A. Noire
- League of Legends
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- Mount & Blade: With Fire and Blade
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
- Rise of the Immortals
- Rusty Hearts
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Virtua Tennis 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
* Update the following 3D Vision game profiles
- Crysis 2 – rating changed to Excellent. NVIDIA recommends using the v1.9 game patch.
- Deep Black – rating change to 3D Vision Ready
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition – convergence changes and rating changed to 3D Vision Ready
* Installs HD Audio driver version 220.127.116.11
* Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
* Supports playing back Blu-ray 3D discs when connecting your GPU to an HDMI 1.4 3D TV. Playback requires compatible software application from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Roxio, or Corel. For GPU and system requirements, visit the NVIDIA Blu-ray 3D website.
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Creative Suite 5 including Photoshop CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash.
* Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.