NVIDIA Forceware 275.33 WHQL Vista 64
# GPU Support
* Adds support for the newly released GeForce GTX 560 GPU.
* The Release 275 beta driver v275.27 can cause significant performance drop in The Witcher 2. This issue has been resolved in v275.33 drivers. Please read this FAQ for more information on this issue.
* Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. v270.61 WHQL drivers. The following are some examples of improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 580:
> Up to 4% in Crysis 2
> Up to 5% in Civilization V with SLI
> Up to 9% in Portal 2
> Up to 13% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
> Up to 15% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
- GeForce GTX 560:
> Up to 6% in Crysis 2
> Up to 8% in Portal 2
> Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
> Up to 15% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
* Increases gaming performance by up to 12% for dual-core CPUs in CPU-limited cases.
# NVIDIA Update
* In Release 275, NVIDIA Update adds automatic SLI, multi-GPU, and antialiasing (AA) profile updates. These profile updates are automatically downloaded from NVIDIA and silently installed on your PC, keeping it up-to-the-minute with the latest game profiles. When you install a Release 270 or later GeForce driver from www.nvidia.com, you will be presented with the option to install NVIDIA Update. Click here to learn more about NVIDIA Update.
# Desktop Scaling
* New NVIDIA Control Panel user interface for configuring desktop scaling, including new preview window.
* Now consistently available for all displays (including VGA and HDMI connections).
* New scaling override option for Windows 7 gaming.
* Improved desktop resizing user interface that guides the user to disable overscanning using their HDTV controls and also provides a fallback option to enable desktop resizing via the NVIDIA Control panel.
* NVIDIA desktop resizing now creates a custom, resized resolution with 1:1 pixel mapping and resizes standard resolutions for games that don’t support custom resolutions.
# NVIDIA 3D Vision
* With Release 275 drivers, the 3D Vision Controller driver is now included with all GPU driver installations. This driver package includes v275.33 3D Vision Controller driver. Users are no longer required to install a separate 3D Vision Controller driver or CD driver. For more information, please view this knowledgebase article for more information.
* 3D Vision Window Mode support. Please view this knowledgebase article for more information.
* Added support for 3D Vision Photo viewer to now work in Window Mode. When you have opened a 3D picture file check the “View” section for this new option.
* Improved 3D Vision IR emitter and 3D Vision glasses synchronization
* Adds support for new 3D Vision projectors: NEC NP-V300X series
* Added the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Age of Empires Online
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
- Battlefield Play4Free
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dungeon Siege III
- Super Street Fighter IV
- World of Tanks
* Update the following 3D Vision game profiles
- Portal 2 – fixed water reflection problem and updated convergence setting to provide a better user experience
- The Witcher 2 – Improved 3D Vision compatibility for all in-game effects
* Installs HD Audio driver version 220.127.116.11
* Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
* Supports playing back Blu-ray 3D discs when connecting your GPU to an HDMI 1.4 3D TV. Playback requires compatible software application from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Roxio, or Corel. For GPU and system requirements, visit the NVIDIA Blu-ray 3D website.
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
* Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
* Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.