Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 109BETA
- The alarm for weekly recurring all day events was shown on incorrect day.
- Fixed the problem with the invalid max-results error which was shown sometimes for Google calendars.
- Variable type works now with global variables too.
- Deleting a task will delete its subtasks as well.
- Changes to the Window size handling on Mac to make things work better on Lion.
- Error dialog shows the same error only once.
- Changed the "Change month" submenu to "Change day" for windows which contain a schedule view.
- The quickadd supports simple recurrence patterns now too use "every N days/weeks/months/years" + "for N times".
- Alarm dismiss state is written for all events at once instead one at a time like previously.
- Writing Google events caused the upload thread to hang if the request was redirected to some other url.
- Tooltip showed incorrect date for events which span over multiple days.