Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 115
- Changed the Windows version to use the same file monitoring as other platforms since it seems to work better with Dropbox.
- Handling of yearly recurring events should perform better now.
- The curl library is now linked statically on Linux.
- Creating new events from Rainlendar to an empty new Outlook data file failed.
- Unsupported fields are disabled in the event and task editors.
- Editing weekly recurring events cleared the weekdays in the recurrence.
- Exception dates are ignored in CSV export.
- The years after the summary can be added to any category. The categories can be chosen from the general settings.
- Added advanced option to choose if the years after summary is ordinal or normal count value.
- The tooltip in the tray is moved inside the screen.
- Added advanced option to enable window fading on Linux.