Rainlendar 2.11 Beta 122
- The controls in category and settings dialog overlapped the group box.
- Too long text in the options buttons is either wrapped or cut to fit inside the given area.
- Rainlendar didn't start if the executable path contained unicode characters.
- Empty Google tasks are ignored.
- The categories can be defined for a specific window.
- The English versions of the skin images were always loaded when the default language setting was used.
- Special characters in title or summary caused problems when written to Toodledo.
- The 64-bit Linux version crashed with RTM and Toodledo calendars.
- The categories window couldn't be opened with some languages.
- Removed the grouping controls from the options->skins since they caused problems in the Mac build.
- File associations didn't work if Rainlendar was already running.
- Restoring a backup set some of the settings to the default values.