- Improvements in Sandbox Settings windows.
- Run Sandboxed action can automatically select the DefaultBox sandbox.
- Filter outgoing connections on SMB/CIFS ports through the Block Port setting.
* Problems Fixed:
- Windows Update KB981852 causing SBIE2304 errors.
- Drop Rights feature interfering with running programs.
- Windows Live Messenger 2011 not connecting.
- Ctrl+clicking on web links in Microsoft Word, when Internet Explorer is set as a forced program.
- Installing games into a sandboxed instance of Steam in 64-bit Windows.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 runs under Sandboxie without having to use Window Access exclusions.
- System Restriction Policies interfering with Sandboxie on Windows 7.
- Removal/rename of DefaultBox sandbox interferes with installing applications into the sandbox.
- Windows Installer (MSI) fails to run in the sandbox on 64-bit Windows.
- Errors when running some UPX-compressed executables in the sandbox.
* Improved compatibility with: avast! Pro, AVG 2011, Bsecure CloudCare, CyberPatrol, Handy Folders, 64-bit Outpost Firewall, PretonSaver.