# Enhancements and Revisions:
- Improvements support for installations involving Windows Side-by-Side assemblies.
- Added support for a question mark character in Sandboxie settings that is considered a single-character wildcard.
- For third-party APIs: On 64-bit systems, the 32-bit DLL (SbieDllX) has been renamed to SbieDll.
- New translations: Greek, Portuguese (Portugal), and Arabic.
# Problems Fixed:
- Fixed a problem with Forced Folders on 64-bit Windows.
- Fixed a problem with the Sandboxie UAC confirmation window overlapping the Windows task bar.
- Fixed a conflict with the Immunize feature of Spybot-S&D which caused some slowdowns.
# Improved compatibility with:
- Adobe Reader X in Protected Mode
- Internal Flash player in recent versions of Google Chrome
- Web Browser: Comodo Dragon
- Proxies and Filters: NetNanny 6.5, ProxyCap, Super Socks5Cap
- Utilities: Active Captions, Actual Window Manager, Arum Switcher, Copernic Desktop Search, IntelliType Pro, ManyCam, RadeonPro
- Security Software: Microsoft EMET tool, Norton 360, Norton Safe Web Lite
- Virtual Machines: Running Sandboxie in a Windows system virtualized by Xen