SeaMonkey 2.25 Beta 1BETA
* Newsgroup names can now be entered using autocompletion.
* The "Trust junk mail headers set by" menu list could show entries multiple times.
* "Reply-to:" was not honored for To=From with different Reply-To.
* PulseAudio support has been disabled for now.
* The background color for https sites in the location bar is now more obvious (pref: browser.urlbar.highlight.secure).
* Having two identical account names is now prevented.
* Help was updated for the removal of Personas.
* The style of the about:privatebrowsing page has been improved and the content was rearranged.
* Labels for falsestart-rsa and falsestart-rc4 permissions were added to the Data Manager.
* The title of the "Quit SeaMonkey" dialog was misleading when closing just the browser.
* Feeds now support the received date, i.e. store a Received trace header.
* Folder pane scrolling performance has been improved for feed folders.
* Reopening a saved draft re-added deleted automatic CC or BCC recipients.
* Confirming the Sync View Quota dialog could throw an error.
* Feed folder auto-creation could fail and derived folder names were not sanitized.
* Certain RSS protocol feeds were treated as duplicates and not stored.