SeaMonkey 2.18 Beta 1BETA
- Click-to-play plugin areas have a close box now.
- WebRTC has been disabled on MacOS X for now .
- Fixed autosync not correctly detecting message offline status, resulting in poor Gmail IMAP performance.
- Special mail folder icons (Inbox, Trash etc.) were not shown for shared IMAP folders.
- Help has been updated for the redesigned Add-ons Manager.
- The MailNews filter editor can now show the actual execution order of actions.
- The Privacy & Security Preferences UI has been reworked (User Tracking and Safe Browsing preferences have been added and a Private Data sub-category has been introduced).
- First time after choosing to "Never activate plugins for this site", videos were still playing.
- User-oriented labels for Strict Transport Security have been added to the Data Manager .
- The Google search bar favicon has been updated.
- Base64-encoded attachments are now detected irrespective of the case used.
- Saving messages to disk could fail silently.
- Some dangerous file system folders are now disallowed to be used as the Local Directory for mail storage.