# The following changes were made:
* We have new versions of both SketchUp and SketchUp Pro for the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese. We have new SketchUp versions of Russian and Dutch.
* Windows: We fixed a bug in the DWG exporter that was preventing 2D from exporting properly.
* Mac: Drop down menus on the Dynamic Component Options dialog were missing arrows, making it hard to know that they could be “dropped down” to show different options. This issue should now be fixed.
* Mac: The new installer did set some folder permissions incorrectly. This issue should now be fixed.
* Ruby: Extension creator/copyright was incorrect when an extension creator/copyright was not specified. Previously, when a Ruby extension did not specify a creator via the extension.creator and extension.copyright methods, the extension defaulted to being created by “SketchUp” with a copyright attributed to “Trimble Navigation Limited.” With M5, the creator/copyright fields are left blank in this case.
- We have new versions of LayOut for the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Portuguese.