Spybot Search & Destroy 188.8.131.52 RC1BETA
* On Windows 95 B (not C) with old libraries, the background color "info background" (usually a light yellow) is not known, this crashes RichEdit controls. Either fix or MS update required.
* TeaTimer might crash after second change.
* The new Easter Egg might cause some endless brain loop, should you encounter two 4s, the first one is a 5 (can't tell more obviously :-D ).
* Buttons on IE plugin dialog do vanish when resizing updater dialog.
* /allhives should inform the user he better should run as admin if he does not, since loading remote hives needs admin rights.
* SDHelper page display problems when starting up with multiple tabs on IE7
* SpybotSD.exe /autoupdate should pass parameters to SDUpdate.exe and wait for its return.
* Automatically close SDUpdate.exe after messagebox that no updates are available.
* IE Plugin menu item might not appear on Vista+IE7 (workaround: type about:sdhelper; fix: installer updated)
* Installer didn't show all buttons in some of the new (46) languages (now defaults to english).
* Usage tracks didn't show up.
* Added "Back to mirror list" to updater (was only in context menu).
* Installer will no longer overwrite old Ignore lists.
* Changes to settings tree saved immediately now.
* TeaTimer did not see all 64 bit applications.
* Process list did not show paths for all 64 bit applications.
* Scanner did not find both instances if a file was in both 32 and 64 bit Program Files folder.
* Opera immunization was only for plugins (now cookies and content as well).
* Firefox immunization was missing.