* Full support for Windows 7.
* Full support for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
* The ability to configure selected volumes as 'system favorite volumes'. This is useful, for example, when you have volumes that need to be mounted before system and application services start and before users start logging on. It is also useful when there are network-shared folders located on a TrueCrypt volume and you need to ensure that the network shares will be restored by the system each time it is restarted. For more information, see the chapter 'Main Program Window', section 'Program Menu', subsection 'Volumes -> Save Currently Mounted Volumes as Favorite' in the documentation. (Windows)
Improvements and bug fixes:
* 'Favorite' volumes residing within partitions or dynamic volumes will no longer be affected by changes in disk device numbers, which may occur, e.g., when a drive is removed or added. (Windows)
* Many other minor improvements and bug fixes. (Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)