TrueImage 2016 B 5634
# What’s new:
- Archiving. Free up disk space by smart archiving large or rarely used files to Acronis Cloud.*
- Online Dashboard. Protect multiple computers and mobile devices for yourself and your family, by using an online dashboard.*
- Mobile Backup. Back up your pictures, videos, contacts, and events from iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets, and Windows tablets, and transfer them to other devices. Back up Android Messages too!*
- Optimized Performance. Both local and online backups are now faster. Save time with the industry’s fastest online backup and recovery – up to 50 percent faster than the competition.
- Windows 10 Support. Optimized for the best Windows 10 experience.
- Improved Backup Experience. Our team has been focused on delivering various improvements for your backup experience: redesigned and simplified backup creation and editing, easy backup naming, enhanced accessibility, improved keyboard support, and much more.
- Multilingual Application. Easily change the language of your Acronis True Image.
- Try&Decide is Back! Improved Try&Decide is available again. The Try&Decide feature allows you to create a secure, controlled, and temporary workspace on your computer without requiring you to install special virtualization software. Safely try new software, surf untrusted websites, or open suspicious files.
- Multilingual boot media
- Improved image recovery dialog
- Improved "Too many activations" wizard
- Bitlocker-encrypted partitions can now be backed up to Acronis Cloud
- New login mechanism
# Fixed issues
- Issues while upgrading from Acronis True Image 2015, build 6613
- Operating system does not start after creating Acronis Secure Zone
- Acronis True Image freezes if a backup name contains special symbols
- Windows Explorer does not restart during Acronis True Image updating
- A number of localization issues