UltraDefrag 32-bit 4.4.0
* Progress is now added to the GUI window caption, so it is displayed in the tooltip of the taskbar icon.
* Cryptic single character progress label was replaced by the localized operation names.
* Partial defragmentation was added to decrease the number of fragments even when there is no free space on disk to concatenate all fragments of the file.
* Volume optimization algorithm was improved to prevent useless additional optimization passes.
* One little bug preventing optimization from being stopped was fixed.
* Volume optimization algorithm was improved to prevent skipping heavily fragmented parts of the volume.
# Boot time interface:
* call, man, type commands added to the boot time shell.
* echo, exit, pause, set commands improved.
* History of commands typed in interactive mode added. Use arrow keys for navigation.
* Escape key handler added to break boot time script execution and fall into interactive mode immediately.
* Pending boot-off boot time script command support added, this removes the limitation of boot-on/off not working before reboot/shutdown.
* Clearing of the failed boot flag added for reboot and shutdown at boot time.
* 10 seconds delay is skiped on boot time scan, if only one keyboard is present.
# Command line interface:
* Corrected cluttered progress display if console output was redirected.
* Added language selector to the GUI package.
* Hindi translation was added.
* The following translations were updated: Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish.