WinRAR 5.30 Beta 3 (32-bit)
- WinRAR treats .txz archive extension as .tar.xz and opens .txz contents in a single step.
- If you drag a file from another application to WinRAR holding Shift button, a file will be deleted after archiving. Previous versions ignored Shift state here.
- WinRAR ignores "Turn PC off when done" option in case of read and write errors if user pressed Cancel in repeat read or repeat write dialogs.
# Bugs fixed:
- archive comment is displayed also in empty ZIP archives. Previous versions did not display it if ZIP archive did not contain any files;
- Explorer window containing a temporary folder with unpacked file could be opened when attempting to view an archived file in a corrupt ZIP archive. File entry in a corrupt ZIP could have a wrong "hard drive" icon.