Wireshark 32-bit 1.2.10
# The following vulnerabilities have been fixed.
* The SigComp Universal Decompressor Virtual Machine could overrun a buffer. (Bug 4867)
- Versions affected: 0.10.8 to 1.0.14, 1.2.0 to 1.2.9
* The GSM A RR dissector could crash. (Bug 4897)
- Versions affected: 1.2.2 to 1.2.9
* Due to a regression the ASN.1 BER dissector could overrun the stack.
- Versions affected: 0.10.13 to 1.0.14, 1.2.0 to 1.2.9
* The IPMI dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- Versions affected: 1.2.0 to 1.2.9
# The following bugs have been fixed:
* Wireshark crashes after configuring new Information column. (Bug 4854)
* Crash triggered when changing display filter from right-mouse pop-up menu via packet-list. (Bug 4860)
* Wireshark crash selecting Inter-Asterisk exchange v2 packet data. (Bug 4868)
* zlib-1.2.5 cause tshark to stop live capture. (Bug 4916)
* Crash when adding SNMP users. (Bug 4926)
* Wireshark via ssh -X on ipv6 link-local address fails to allow capture. (Bug 4945)
* OMAPI dissector fails to parse combined initialization messages. (Bug 4982)
* QUERY_FS_INFO for Macintosh level 0x301 - MacSupportFlags decodes wrong. (Bug 4993)
* SCSI dissector misidentifies ATA PASSTHROUGH command as ACCESS CONTROL IN. (Bug 5037)
* Wrong decoding of GTP Prime (GTP') packets. (Bug 5055)
# Updated Protocol Support
* ASN.1 BER, GSM A RR, GTP, IAX2, IPMI, OMAPI, PRES, SCSI, SMB, UNISTIM