Wireshark 1.4.5 (32-bit)
# The following bugs have been fixed:
- Cygwin make fails after updating to bash v 184.108.40.206
- Export HTTP > All - System Appears Hung (but isn't).
- Some HTTP responses don't decode with TCP reassembly on.
- Wireshark crashes when cancelling a large sort operation.
- Wireshark crashes if SSL preferences RSA key is actually a DSA key.
- tshark incorrectly calculates TCP stream for some syn packets.
- Wireshark not able to decode the PPP frame in a sflow (RFC3176) flow sample packet because Wireshark incorrectly read the protocol in PPP frame header.
- Mysql protocol dissector: all fields should be little endian.
- Error when opening snoop from Juniper SSG-140.
- svnversion: command not found.
- capinfos: #ifdef HAVE_LIBGCRYPT block includes a line too many.
- Value of TCP segment data cannot be copied. (Bug 5811)
- proto_field_is_referenced() is not exported in libwireshark.dll.
- Wireshark ver. 1.4.4 not displayed "Granted QoS" field in a A11 packet.
# Updated Protocol Support
- HTTP, LDAP, MySQL, NFS, sFlow, SSL, TCP