Beyond Compare 3.3.9
* File Views
- "Open Clipboard" now includes seconds in the time displayed in the path edit.
- Fixed File Info panel initializing non-detected File Format names.
- Fixed handling of large text values in treeview- and grid-based compares.
* Folder Compare
- Fixed loading large folders when comparing against an OS X 10.9 Mavericks file share.
- Fixed support for recursive folder listings on vsFTPd servers.
- Fixed support for "Fetch complete timestamps" on servers that don't support retrieving timestamps for folders.
* Hex Compare
- Fixed display when the "Background Contrast" preference is set to its lowest position.
* Home View
- Fixed crash when using "Collapse All" with nothing selected.
- Fixed crash on startup when session types have been disabled.
- Improved status bar, scrollbar, and grid header display on high DPI displays.
- Portable installs will now look in the %AppData% settings folder for a license key if one isn't in the exe folder.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed "Exteral Conversion" support for ANSI filenames.
- Fixed changing "Same pixels" and "Different pixels" options.
- Fixed "Swap Sides" when "Blend" is not 50 or "Tolerance" does not use solid colors.
- Fixed handling of transformations (stretch, flip, rotate) when one side is reloaded.
* Registry Compare
- Fixed performance when displaying extremely long strings.
- Fixed size of hints when hovering over extremely large binary values.
- Fixed file encoding error handling.
- Text "patch" reports with the "context" style now separate the timestamp from the filename with a tab instead of space.
- Text "patch" reports using the "normal" style now use "diff -r filename1 filename2" as the header line.
- Fixed scripts to not change saved sessions, particularly if they aren't sorted by name.
- Fixed REGISTRY-REPORT not expanding folders when loaded from a selection in a folder compare.
* Text Views
- Using "Open Clipboard" will now always treat the text as Unicode instead of trying to auto-detect an encoding.
- Fixed long lines of unbroken text not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed line details not to scroll unnecessarily when editing.
- Fixed editor inserting a line ending when the first line is very long.
- Improved behavior when scrolling horizontally.
* Text Compare
- Fixed comparing matching text with different grammar types so they're treated as a difference.
- Fixed handling of edits that affect multi-line grammar items.
- Fixed the "Session Settings" dialog's behavior when the left and right file formats are different.
- Fixed incorrect character highlighting when using replacements to unalign text.
- Fixed inserting first line ending when "Compare line endings" is enabled.
- Fixed handling of end of file in inactive editor when deleting the first line in an orphan file.
* Text Merge
- Fixed crash when "Compare Line Endings" is enabled.
- Fixed input editors resizing incorrectly when the output editor is in a separate window.
- Fixed [Esc] to close the view even if the detached output window has focus.