Google Chrome 17.0.963.56
# Security fixes and rewards:
* Integer overflows in PDF codecs.
* Read-after-free with counter nodes.
* Possible use-after-free in database handling.
* Heap overflow in path rendering.
* Heap buffer overflow in MKV handling.
* Native client validator error.
* Use-after-free in subframe loading.
* Inappropriate use of http for translation script.
* Use-after-free with drag and drop.
* Browser crash with empty x509 certificate.
* Out-of-bounds read in h.264 parsing.
* Integer overflow / truncation in libpng.
* Bad cast in column handling.