Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52
# Security fixes :
* Crashes in v8 garbage collection.
* Out-of-bounds read in Skia.
* Use-after-free in first-letter handling.
* Browser memory corruption with websockets over SSL.
* Use-after-free in browser cache.
* [Linux only] Bad cast in GTK UI. Credit to Micha Bartholomé.
* Out of bounds writes in PDF.
* Invalid read in v8.
* Use-after-free with invalid encrypted PDF.
* Invalid cast with colorspace handling in PDF.
* Buffer overflows with PDF functions.
* Type corruption in v8.