Google Chrome 23.0.1270.0 DevBETA
- Updated V8 - 22.214.171.124
- Fixed playback of multiple audio streams with Pepper Flash, WebRTC, and WebAudio.
- Fixed crash when attempting to play audio without a sound card or via remote desktop.
- Media Galleries Extension API should work on all platforms, though permission format has changed.
- Chrome will automatically check for captive portals when showing SSL interstitials or when an HTTP server responds to an HTTPS request.
- Now Chrome on Windows 8 uses a single profile regardless if running on desktop or metro mode. A new menu item has been added to switch mode which cause a relaunch.