Inno Setup 5.5.5
- /LOG: Now logs INI entries. Also improved logging of icon entries.
- Added new [Setup] section directive: Output, which defaults to yes. If set to no the Setup Compiler will only check the script for errors and skip creating setup files.
- Console-mode compiler (ISCC) changes:
> Added new command line parameters /DO and /EO. These can be used to disable or enable output, overriding the Output directive.
> Added new command line parameter /Qp. Can be used to enable quiet compile while still displaying progress.
> ISCC now automatically specifies any Sign Tools configured using the IDE, eliminating the need to specify these using the /S command line parameter.
- Pascal Scripting changes:
> Added new function CurrentSourceFileName, which returns the source file name of the [Files] entry that is currently being processed. The returned name may include constants. Note: Do not attempt to call this function from outside a Check, BeforeInstall or AfterInstall event function belonging to a [Files] entry with the external flag.
> The already-existing StrToFloat and FloatToStr functions are now documented.
> Strings and numbers are now highlighted.
> Unicode Inno Setup: Added new class TStringStream.
- Inno Setup Preprocessor (ISPP) changes:
> Added function DeleteFileNow.
> Added 64-bit support to function ReadReg.
- Added official Scottish Gaelic and Turkish translations.
- Fix: [Setup] section directive UsePreviousLanguage was not working when Setup was running in 64-bit mode.
- Unicode [Code] based on RemObjects Pascal Script Git commit 97eefc260b41ba51328d95b4ed43669f38655720.
- Various documentation improvements.