Inno Setup 5.1.12
* Fix: On Windows Vista, attempting to expand a shell folder constant that mapped to the root directory of a drive would fail with an error message. This was due to a bug in Vista's SHGetFolderPath API. A workaround for the problem has been implemented.
* On Browse dialogs, the BrowseDialogLabel message text may now span multiple lines.
* The OnlyOnThisPlatform message is no longer used. Now, when a Windows 95/98/Me user attempts to run an installation with a MinVersion setting that blocks installation on non-NT platforms, Setup will display the WinVersionTooLowError message, which is a bit more helpful as it mentions the required version number.
* Corrected some trivial one-pixel-off issues when non-default dialog fonts or font sizes were used.
* Added official Hebrew translation.
* Minor tweaks.