Macrium Reflect 5.3.7149
# Bug Fixes:
* "Bad file descriptor" error during cloning
- The error "Bad file descriptor" could cause a clone to fail. This has been resolved
* "Dynamic Disks not supported" Error
- Free and Standard editions. The error message "Dynamic Disks are not supported" could incorrectly be displayed when editing an XML file. This has been resolved.
* Windows PE driver copy problem
- If the source driver files are marked as 'Read Only' this could cause a copy failure when building the Windows PE rescue media. This has been resolved.
* Improved support for Linux systems using Grub 2