Macrium Reflect 5.0.5089
* Technicians portable appplication mode
- Portable USB version of Macrium Reflect for technicians license customers. Please see the following Blog post for more information,
* Destination Backup File Names
- Added support for forcing destination file name when matching image sets.
* Mounted Backup File Icons
- Macrium Reflect now uses different icons for Image and File & Folder mounted backups, making it easier to distiniguish between the two.
# Bug fixes:
* Delete File Dialog
- The Delete File Dialog would double the content of the file list each time the dialog was made visible. This has been resolved.
* Dynamic Volumes On GPT
- A rare case existed where Dynamic Volumes, exceeding 6TB, on GPT initialised disks were not being shown in the Backup View. This has been resolved.
* Network Locations
- When entering network share destinations in the 'Alternative locations' dialog it wasn't possible to proceed if the share was not currently available. This has been resolved.