NVIDIA Forceware 275.33 WHQL XP
# GPU Support
* Adds support for the newly released GeForce GTX 560 GPU.
* Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. v270.61 WHQL drivers. The following are some examples of improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 580:
> Up to 4% in Crysis 2
> Up to 5% in Civilization V with SLI
> Up to 9% in Portal 2
> Up to 13% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
> Up to 15% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
- GeForce GTX 560:
> Up to 6% in Crysis 2
> Up to 8% in Portal 2
> Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
> Up to 15% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
* Increases gaming performance by up to 2x in World of Warcraft in cases of high memory pressure with antialiasing enabled.
* Installs HD Audio driver version 22.214.171.124
* Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
* Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here.
* Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.